Hollywood Water Heater Services
Offering Installation & Repair Services for Water Heaters in Davie
Cold water is great for drinking, but when it comes to taking a shower and doing the dishes, hot water is a must. If your water heater is failing to perform as it should, Dovis Plumbing is here to make things right.
We have a solution for every type of water heater issue, including:
- Inconsistent water temperature
- A lack of hot water
- Insufficient amount of hot water
- Inefficient water heaters
- Rust-colored or odd-smelling water
- Outdated water heaters
- Clanging, popping, and banging sounds
- Leaking water heaters
Got one of these problems? No need to worry! Just call our water heater experts at (954) 504-6628 for a speedy and affordable solution.
Signs Water Heater Is Going Bad
Water heater problems are like our plumbers – they come in all shapes and sizes. Many issues can be resolved by a simple water heater repair. More severe problems may require that your system be replaced. Our job is to help you determine which of these options is best for your situation and then ensure that the work is done rightly.
Generally, water heater installation and replacement is recommended after 10 years of service. Besides this rule of thumb, there are several warning signs that could indicate your water heater has reached the end of its useful life.
Signs that a water heater is on its last leg include:
- Rusty water: Rusted-colored water coming out of your tap is a sign that your water heater may have started to rust. Contact a professional plumber to perform an inspection.
- Rumbling and banging noises: typically means that there is a layer of hardened sediment that is causing decreased efficiency and increased risk of damage
- Water around the water heater: this is often a sign that a water heater has a leak or a fracture in the tank
- Aging water heater: The water heater's average life span is typically between 8-10 years. If the unit has reached its 10-year mark, It's likely time to consider a replacement.
Traditional Vs. Tankless Water Heaters
Many homeowners in Hollywood are going tankless. Why are the traditional water heaters going out of style? Put simply, tankless water heaters offer an unlimited source of hot water and are exceptionally more efficient. This is because they do not store multiple gallons of water in a large tank, like conventional systems.
Instead, tankless units heat water on-demand. That means no wasted energy costs on keeping water hot that you are not using, and you never run out of hot water.
Additional benefits of tankless water heaters include:
- They take up less space
- They are safer to use
- They have a lower risk of leaking
- They last twice as long
With all these advantages, why would anyone choose to stick with the traditional system? There are three main reasons. First, tankless water heaters have a higher upfront cost. Second, some tankless systems may not be able to keep up with multiple showers, taps, and appliances running at the same time. Finally, since there is no storage tank, homeowners with a tankless system do not have access to hot water during a power outage.
If you are not sure which water heater is right for you, there is no reason to fret. Our plumbers are here to help you evaluate your situation and make the right choice.
Call Dovis Plumbing today at (954) 504-6628 to speak to our Hollywood water heater experts. We’ll help you find the best solution.
Top-notch customer service!- Lisa P.
Best customer service I have found in Florida.- Dawn B.
He fixed all my issues. I will use them again!- Tom P.
Excellent job, he response quickly.- David M.
They communicate so you know just when they’re coming.- Barbara W.