Water Filtration Solutions in Hollywood
Comprehensive Water Filtration Systems
Much of the water we drink, whether it comes from the tap connected to the city’s main water supply or bottled water, is pre-filtered and arguably safe to drink. However, there are several documented instances of toxic tap water throughout the United States. Fortunately, it’s possible to take matters into your own hands to ensure that the water you drink, cook with, and even bathe in is clean and healthy. Dovis Plumbing recommends installing a water filtration system to protect yourself and your family from harmful contaminants that may be in your tap water.
Benefits of Installing a Water Filtration System
There are many benefits to installing a whole-home water filtration system. Not only can filtering your home’s water make it safer to drink, but it also increases the health and safety of the water you use to bathe or cook. Removing toxins from and restoring the pH in the water you use every day has a number of health and lifestyle benefits, including:
- Protecting your body from diseases
- Helping children’s immune systems grow strong
- Cleaning your clothes or dishes more effectively
- Producing water that tastes better
Installing a water filtration system in your home is a powerful step you can take to protect your family’s health and comfort. Water filtration comes in many forms, and which one you decide to use may depend on something specific, such as what you are using the water for, or something more broad such as your lifestyle and preferences.
Types of Water Filtration
Each of the types of water filters you can choose from use different mechanics, but they all serve the same purpose: providing you with clean and healthy water to use or consume. You can choose from:
- Reverse osmosis – Ideal for cooking and drinking water only since these systems use 3-20 times more water than they produce, reverse osmosis forces the water to expel the contaminants it carries by moving through several membranes.
- Ion exchange – Best for softening water, this option removes limescale from hard water using zeolite beads that contain sodium ions.
- Distillation – One of the simplest water filtration methods, distillation can be done on your stove by boiling the water and trapping the steam, which is separated from the contaminants because water boils at a lower temperature.
- Activated carbon – Among the most commonly used options, this uses activated carbon to attract and trap chemical impurities. Activated carbon filters vary in effectiveness.
Best customer service I have found in Florida.- Dawn B.
He fixed all my issues. I will use them again!- Tom P.
Excellent job, he response quickly.- David M.
They communicate so you know just when they’re coming.- Barbara W.
A1 Quality Service- Pauline T.