Piping & Repiping in Hollywood, FL
Quality Work From Broward County Plumbing Experts
Whether you need to replace a busted pipe or want to repipe your entire property, Dovis Plumbing provides expert service. We’ll work closely with you to ensure you’re given a customized piping solution. Worried about service communication? Our technicians make it a priority to update customers throughout the process of piping and repiping a home’s plumbing system. With fast and friendly service, it’s no wonder we’re Hollywood’s choice for pipe repair!
Broken Pipe? We’re Ready!
Our team of certified plumbers knows disasters can strike at any moment. That’s why we always have a customer service team on standby 24/7 to receive calls, answer questions, and schedule quick appointments. Broken pipes need immediate care. Otherwise, a homeowner could find themselves with additional issues like in-home flooding.
Understanding the reason behind a busted pipe can help customers moving forward:
- Age: It’s the unfortunate reality of most plumbing supplies – over time, pipes begin to corrode. In homes that were built in the 1960’s, galvanized steel was a common pipe material. While this type of steel was built for strength, 50 years later these pipes have finally started to weaken. With a weak pipe, any leak could form in a matter of seconds.
- Weather: Though south Florida doesn’t see freezing temperatures very often; it still happens from time to time. When a pipe freezes over, the pressure inside increases exponentially. As a result, the frozen side of a pipe is prone to bursting.
Piping vs. Repiping
Unsure of which service you’ll need? Our team can walk you through a solution that’s tailored to your home’s needs. When it comes to piping, repairs are made by adding more pipes. For example, if there’s an issue with a valve, pump, or hose we’ll install a bypass. This diverts the flow from a pipe section that might be under temporary repair. This process is beneficial if your property is relatively new but you’re encountering an issue in a specific room or area. On the on the other hand, repiping involves replacing every pipe in the plumbing system. This solution gives Hollywood residents peace of mind by reassuring them that they won’t deal with recurring issues.
Signs Your Pipes Need Repairs
Not sure what condition your pipes are in? Our team would be happy to evaluate your plumbing by running a few tests. Once we access your home’s water meter, we’ll be able to tell two things – how efficient your pipes are operating and whether you’re at risk of pipes bursting soon. In the meantime, here are a few signals that indicate your home’s pipes might be compromised:
- Increased Water Bill – Noticing an upward trend on your water bill? It may not be because you took a few more showers than normal last month. If a pipe encounters a pinhole leak, water could be disappearing from your pipes and you won’t even notice. As a result, you’ll see a spike in your monthly water costs.
- Mold/Mildew – Anytime water gets into the infrastructure of a home, the chances of mold forming increase. While other factors contribute to mold, a pinhole leak displacing water could be at the top of the list. Most homeowners won’t even realize water is flowing through their home’s infrastructure leading to harmful mold.
- Stained Walls – If a pipe that’s located near a hallway or room leaks, you might be able to observe water stains on a nearby wall. It’s also possible you’ll notice these watermarks on the top of your ceiling. Either way, you should contact our team to come out and assess the situation. The sooner you call, the faster we can provide a solution!
Interested in piping or repiping your property? Contactour team today for all your plumbing needs!
Top-notch customer service!- Lisa P.
Best customer service I have found in Florida.- Dawn B.
He fixed all my issues. I will use them again!- Tom P.
Excellent job, he response quickly.- David M.
They communicate so you know just when they’re coming.- Barbara W.